There are two ways to check the status of your ADCB credit card application:
- Go to the ADCB website and log in to your online banking account.
- Click on the Cards tab.
- Click on the Credit Cards sub-tab.
- Under Application Status, you will see the status of your application.
- Call the ADCB customer service number at 600 500 300.
- Tell the customer service representative that you would like to check the status of your credit card application.
- Provide the customer service representative with your name and date of birth.
- The customer service representative will look up your application status and tell you the results.
Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for your credit card application status to be updated online. If you have not received a decision within 5 business days, you can call the ADCB customer service number to check the status of your application.
Here are some possible statuses for your ADCB credit card application:
- Pending: Your application is currently being processed.
- Approved: Your application has been approved and you will receive your credit card in the mail within 7-10 business days.
- Declined: Your application has been declined. You can call the ADCB customer service number to find out why your application was declined.