There are a few reasons why the Chipotle Boorito might not be working:
- The promotion has ended. The Boorito is only available on Halloween, so if you’re trying to order it after that date, it won’t be available.
- You’re not logged into your Chipotle Rewards account. The Boorito is a Chipotle Rewards exclusive, so you need to be logged into your account to order it.
- There is a technical issue with the Chipotle app or website. If you’re having trouble ordering the Boorito, try again later or contact Chipotle customer support for assistance.
If you’re still having trouble ordering the Boorito, you can try the following:
- Make sure you’re using the latest version of the Chipotle app or website.
- Clear the cache and cookies on your device.
- Try ordering the Boorito from a different device or browser.
- Contact Chipotle customer support for assistance.
Here are some additional tips for ordering the Boorito:
- The Boorito is only available in the United States.
- The Boorito is only available for mobile orders and in-store pickup.
- The Boorito is limited to one per customer.
- The Boorito cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.