Checking your ATM balance online is a convenient and secure way to stay up-to-date on your finances. Most banks offer online banking services that allow you to check your balance, transfer funds, and pay bills from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
Here are the steps on how to check your ATM balance online:
- Go to your bank’s website. Most banks have a “login” or “online banking” link on their homepage.
- Enter your username and password. You will need to create a username and password if you have not already done so.
- Navigate to the “balance inquiry” or “account summary” section. This will typically be found on the main menu or under your account information.
- Select the account you want to view the balance for. If you have multiple accounts, you will need to select the one you want to check.
- Click the “check balance” button. Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.