Here is an overview of the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Analysis for November 18, 2023:
Overall Difficulty Level
The overall difficulty level of the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam for Shift 1 on November 18, 2023, was moderate. The English Language section was the easiest, while the Reasoning Ability section was the most challenging. The Numerical Ability section was moderate.
English Language: The English Language section was considered easy by most candidates. The questions were mainly focused on grammar, vocabulary and comprehension. There were also a few questions on reading comprehension.
Reasoning Ability: The Reasoning Ability section was the most challenging of the three sections. The questions were mainly focused on verbal reasoning, non-verbal reasoning and analytical reasoning.
Numerical Ability: The Numerical Ability section was moderate in difficulty. The questions were mainly focused on simplification, number problems and arithmetic.
The good attempts for each section are as follows:
- English Language: 25-30 questions
- Reasoning Ability: 18-22 questions
- Numerical Ability: 28-32 questions
The expected cut-offs for each section are as follows:
- English Language: 15-18
- Reasoning Ability: 10-12
- Numerical Ability: 18-20
These are just estimates, and the actual cut-offs may vary depending on the overall performance of the candidates.
Tips for Success
Here are a few tips for success in the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam:
- Practice regularly: Make sure to practice regularly for the exam. There are many resources available online and in bookstores.
- Focus on your strengths: Identify your strengths and focus on those areas. Don’t spend too much time on your weaknesses.
- Manage your time effectively: Time management is crucial in the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam. Make sure to practice answering questions quickly and accurately.
I hope this analysis is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.