The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution is a chemical exfoliant that contains a blend of alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta hydroxy acids (BHAs). AHAs work by removing the top layer of dead skin cells, while BHAs penetrate the pores to remove dirt, oil, and sebum. This combination of ingredients makes The Ordinary Peeling Solution a very effective way to exfoliate the skin and improve its appearance.
The Ordinary Peeling Solution can be used to treat a variety of skin concerns, including:
- Blackheads and whiteheads
- Enlarged pores
- Dull skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Rough skin texture
The Ordinary Peeling Solution is a very strong exfoliant, so it is important to use it carefully. It should not be used on more than once a week, and it should not be used on sensitive skin. It is also important to wear sunscreen after using The Ordinary Peeling Solution, as your skin will be more sensitive to the sun.
To use The Ordinary Peeling Solution, apply a thin layer to clean, dry skin. Leave it on for no more than 10 minutes, then rinse it off with water. Be sure to moisturize your skin after using The Ordinary Peeling Solution.
Here are some tips for using The Ordinary Peeling Solution safely and effectively:
- Start with a shorter application time, such as 5-7 minutes, and gradually increase the time as your skin tolerates it.
- Avoid using the peeling solution on sensitive areas of your skin, such as your eyes, lips, and neck.
- If you experience any irritation, such as redness, burning, or stinging, rinse off the peeling solution immediately and discontinue use.
- Be sure to moisturize your skin after using the peeling solution, as your skin will be more sensitive to the sun.
If you are new to chemical exfoliants, it is always best to start slowly and see how your skin tolerates them. You can also patch test the product on a small area of your skin before using it on your entire face.