Dubai is a city full of life, even at night. There are many things to do in Dubai at night for free, including:
- Visit the Dubai Fountain. The Dubai Fountain is one of the most iconic landmarks in Dubai. It puts on a spectacular water, light, and music show every night at 6pm and 8pm.
- Take a walk along the Dubai Marina. The Dubai Marina is a man-made canal that is lined with luxury yachts and restaurants. It is a great place to take a walk and enjoy the views of the city skyline.
- Visit the Al Fahidi Historical District. The Al Fahidi Historical District is the oldest neighborhood in Dubai. It is home to many traditional buildings and museums.
- Visit the Dubai Spice Souk. The Dubai Spice Souk is a traditional market where you can buy spices, herbs, and other Middle Eastern goods.
- Visit the Dubai Gold Souk. The Dubai Gold Souk is a traditional market where you can buy gold and other jewelry.
In addition to these free activities, there are also many free events that take place in Dubai at night. You can check the Dubai Calendar website to find a list of upcoming events.
I hope you have a great time in Dubai!